- Web Services
- Mobile applications
- Service Value Networks
- Service Science and Engineering
- ECHO (2013-2015)
- Allow Ensembles (2013-2016)
- Elearning for Omogenia (2011-2014)
- S-Cube (2008-2012)
- Oistros (2005-2006)
“Bilateral R&D Cooperation between Germany – Greece, 2013 – 2015” project within the Operational Programme “Competitiveness and Enterpreneurship”, whose objective is to Enhance Chronic patients’ Health Online by integrating a solution that:
- Connects chronic patients to their physicians through a cloud infrastructure and online ser-vices, and a mobile application (Chronic Online), thereby enabling regular monitoring of patients and avoidance of medical emergencies.
- Proposes a new, sustainable and innovative business model that provides at low cost and at significant savings to the national health system, a preventive health service for chronic patients, by combining human medical expertise with state-of-the-art online service delivery based on cloud computing, SOA, data analytics and mobile applications.
[ http://chroniconline.eu/ ]
Future and Emerging Technologies project within the 7th Framework Programme, 2013-16, whose objective is to develop a new design principle for adaptive workflows in large-scale collective systems (CAS) based on the concepts of cells and ensembles.
[ http://www.allow-ensembles.eu/ ]
National Strategic Reference Framework 2007-2013 project, whose objective was to enhance and improve the learning of the Greek language to primary and secondary students of Greek origin as well as non-Greek speaking students who live and study abroad by providing a Moodle-based Learning Management System encapsulated through a graphically enriched navigation system.
[ Elearning for Omogenia ]
S-Cube, the European Network of Excellence in Software Services and Systems, has established an integrated, multidisciplinary, vibrant research community, enabling Europe to lead the software-services revolution and helping shape the software-service based Internet which is the backbone of our future interactive society.
[ http://www.s-cube-network.eu/ ]
This project runs in the context of the 3rd Community Support Framework. The duration of the project is 7 years (01/01/2000 to 31/12/2006). Its ultimate goal is the further improvement of library standards and resources.
[ Oistros ]